FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Data Analytics Intern you take responsibility for enabling FINN to make data-driven decisions. This includes taking on your own projects in making our objectives measurable or creating insightful analytics. You also work at the intersection of Data and Business Development to drive initiatives based on the insights you gain. Additionally, you work with the most cutting edge tool stack available and play a key role in establishing a data mindset in your team. You work closely with the team, independently drive your projects and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary: 2.800€ per month.
- Many of our interns have decided to stay with FINN in a permanent position after their studies.
- Our culture is our treasure and our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Discounted qualitrain membership enabling you to be active in various gyms within Germany.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Work from anywhere: If preferred you can work remotely from anywhere within Europe.
- Move fast on your own projects: At FINN you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical and immediate impact on our company and the purpose to make mobility fun and sustainable.
- Create actionable insights: Execute robust analyses, deliver actionable insights, make suggestions and support in implementing the measures across departments.
- Critically question and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to build the best version of FINN. Help us to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency by actively proposing improvements to current processes.
- Become a data evangelist: Support your team to expand their analytical skills and educate them to become independent using and analyzing data with the tools that you learn to use (e.g. dbt, BigQuery, Looker).
- You are studying a business or engineering discipline with a focus on IT. A self-taught coding enthusiast is a great fit as well.
- Previous experience in a high growth startup or another analytical, high-performance environment.
- You have experience working with SQL. Knowledge of other programming languages, e.g. Python, R, Java, is a plus.
- Self-starter, hands-on attitude and a natural curiosity about software & data tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- You are available for 3-6 months.
- Fluent in English and authorized to work in Germany. Additional language skills in German are preferred.
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.