Swiftly is a mission-driven company and the first Connected Transit Platform that helps transit agencies improve their service reliability, passenger information, and operational efficiency. Over 115 transit agencies in 8 countries partner with Swiftly today and we touch over 2 billion transit trips per year. Agencies that partner with Swiftly are able to improve on-time performance by up to 40% and increase passenger information accuracy by up to 50%. The result is increased ridership, fewer passenger complaints, and more reliable transit operations.
Sales at Swiftly
The Swiftly Sales team crafts the Swiftly narrative and shares our work with prospective authorities and operators in compelling, human ways. We challenge ourselves and one another to approach old problems in new ways, and we embrace failures as learning opportunities – if you’re not failing occasionally, you’re not putting yourself in a position to succeed! The team cares deeply about the problem we’re solving, so we empathize with and listen to our customers to build partnerships and deepen our value proposition. We thrive with constraints, getting creative to execute on a variety of deliverables in collaboration with other teams. Lastly, while we love to win, we know that the best means to that end on a broad scale is to support our colleagues and win as a team.
About the Role
Building on our consistent, significant growth over the past 2 years, the next 12 months will be big for us as we grow our footprint in Europe. We want a public transport enthusiast to join our team to help us achieve our goals. Your job will be to work with public transport agencies and operators across Europe to help them use data to improve the passenger experience while making their business more efficient. This data will help drive operational efficiencies, which will allow agencies to provide world class public transportation in their communities and save money at the same time.
If you care about improving public transportation across the world, then Swiftly is the place to be!
You can work from anywhere in the UK or Spain. #LI Remote
What You’ll Do:
- Have full ownership of complete sales cycle
- Build and execute your own strategy to drive pipeline development in your territory.
- Listen to and empathize with various stakeholders at public transport agencies to understand what challenges they face when doing their work.
- Convince local PTAs and PTO’s across Europe to approach old problems in new ways, while leading deals from initial engagement to close.
- Master different procurement process (direct awards, cooperative purchasing, RFP’s)
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Attend conferences and other events to share knowledge and meet public transport leaders.)
About You: Our ideal Account Executive hire will have 2-5 years of experience in SaaS sales (B2B/B2G) – bonus if in the public transportation industry! – and will:
- Have a track record of exceeding quota in your previous positions.
- Understand that a successful on-boarding of a customer is imperative – the sale is not over when the customer signs.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster internal feedback loops (i.e. between sales, marketing, product, customer success, etc.)
- Have knowledge of the public transportation landscape including public transport authorities and operators.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Additional languages are a plus (specially Swedish, Norwegian, Danish)
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
– Flexible work environment
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.