We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Commercial Enablement Team is a critical function within our Commercial Strategy & Operations team. Commercial Enablement’s mission is to enable the continuous growth and development of our commercial teams. This role will primarily be focused on creating learning modules for sellers, but there will be additional opportunities to create modules for customer success and other members of the commercial organization. By advancing our commercial teams, Komodo Health is able to continue to achieve its mission of reducing the burden of disease.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Developed and executed a sales based learning program for Komodo Health’s Channel Partners.
- Formed strong cross-functional relationships with Customer Success (the subject matter experts), Sales, and Market Strategy to create the learning modules.
- Conducted consultative discovery sessions to unpack the knowledge of the subject matter experts to inform content and strategy for the learning modules.
- Synthesized the discovery sessions into clear, comprehensive learning plans and deliverables.
- Designed and delivered curriculum on complex subjects that employs learner friendly, adult based learning practices
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Superior knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theory
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to craft meaningful learning modules that educate the end users
- Experience with Rise, Learning360 or other learning management systems
- Strong consultative, project management, analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrable leadership in delivering results with large-scale, commercial teams
- Experience managing eLearning programs for commercial teams and working with remote teams.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domain
- A Plus: experience in creating training modules for resellers
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.