Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
Sales Engineers are the technical voices of mabl’s Sales team. We help guide prospective users through their first experiences using the product, support them as they implement their test cases, and address any technical challenges they may face. We’re product advocates and user advocates. Some experience in software testing can be helpful, but being a “people person” and a strong technical aptitude will take you far. Given mabl’s context, this could also be a great role for a QA Engineer that enjoys coaching, solving challenges with solutions, and being a subject matter expert. Your work will directly impact mabls business, customers and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Become a mabl product expert
- Function as a technical point of contact during the sales process
- Resolve technical blockers during sales engagements
- Incorporate feedback from users back into mabl product roadmap
- Educate users on advanced use of the mabl product via remote and on-site trainings
- Represent mabl at various trade shows, meetups, and other events from time to time
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in technology-focused roles
- Exposure to front-end test automation and/or CI/CD tools is a plus
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to successfully interact with clients and stakeholders across organizations
This role will be based at mabl’s Boston headquarters, although we embrace a hybrid work model.
Even if you don’t fit all of the requirements for our roles, but see yourself being successful at mabl, we encourage you to apply and we’d be excited to speak with you.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.