Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We’re looking for an Inside Sales team member to build consensus and trust with teachers, principals, and district administrators across the US. You will leverage your experience selling SaaS products, knack for building grassroots support, and talent for closing deals to help upend the traditional sales model in K-12 schools.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for new K-12 account customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop mastery of the NoRedInk solution and the competitive landscape
- Deliver effective, engaging, and interactive online presentations and product demonstrations that highlight our strong value propositions and align them to school and district needs
- Use Salesforce and Outreach to track sales opportunities and activities, ensuring data integrity and allowing our team to work collaboratively
- Forecast accurately and transparently
- Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values in your day-to-day work
- Have a degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Have a track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- 2+ years of inside SaaS sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing software solutions using the telephone and web-based applications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ideally have experience using Salesforce
- Are people-oriented, creative, and tenacious
- Bring passion, work ethic, and a desire to make a difference
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. and Canada Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids’ interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.