Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Inbound Marketing Representative will play a lead role in supporting the success of our marketing & sales team, and the overall growth of our company. The role’s charter is to help account executive counterparts win by filling calendars and sales pipelines with qualified opportunities that this role develops and qualifies from our multiple inbound channels, recurring campaigns, and corporate initiatives. We are looking for candidates who are EMEA-based, ideally in The Netherlands, Germany, or UK.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead outreach (calls, email, social) to qualify new and existing leads as sales opportunities.
- Measure the performance of email communications and work to continually improve response rates.
- Engage with leads coming through our website chatbot and help convert them to meetings.
- Research new prospects using various web-based tools.
- Implement strategic prospecting campaigns to target accounts and executive personas via phone, email, social etc.
- Develop new sales opportunities with qualified buyers and keep your account executives’ pipeline full.
- Participate in regular planning, strategy, and training meetings with peers, account executives, sales management, and marketing.
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ years of experience working in a B2B environment in outbound marketing, an account/business/sales development role.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledgeable about email management programs.
- Ability to deliver on daily/weekly calls and activity targets.
- Dedication and accountability for attainment of monthly/quarterly quotas and personal career growth.
Nice to Have:
- Experience engaging with engineering, product, and system development personas.
- Experience using prospecting tools such as SalesLoft, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo.
- Experience working in a matrixed Sales & Marketing organization with collaborators across different regions.
- EMEA-based, ideally in The Netherlands, Germany, or UK.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.