Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for conducting implementation activity including executing on the standard implementation methodology across Nextech’s suite of solutions. This includes but is not limited to remote training calls, super user training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization. Responsibilities include issue investigation, creative problem solving, and training clients as well as internal staff as needed.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct client training in preparation for the Go Live event(s) following Nextech’s standard implementation methodology.
- Complete practice assessments and workflow analysis guided by industry best practices.
- Instruct clinical and non-clinical staff on the appropriate use of software applications.
- Train staff in both individual and group settings while employing a variety of teaching strategies to maximize effectiveness.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks to keep customer, Project Manager, and Department Manager up to date on assigned implementation projects.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in the Healthcare IT industry, specifically software implementation
- Assertive with a demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships & influence behavior
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Knowledge of or applicable experience in one of Nextech’s main medical specialties
- Knowledge of workflow of a Medical Clinic
- Understanding of HIPAA and PHI
- Background in insurance billing
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.