Are you passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we’re looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Implementation Manager to engage and enable AppOmni’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for kicking off the customer lifecycle to show value and ensure customers are actively engaged and fully recognizing the potential of the AppOmni product. Partnering directly with the customer’s team, you’ll have polished communication and a strong presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and expert on the AppOmni product.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor during the implementation of technical solutions.
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships
- Gain a complete understanding of customer business goals and objectives
- Own all technical parts of the implementation: customer onboarding, training, support, and technical enablement.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, internal AppOmni teams and Customer Success team members
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points in the onboarding lifecycle
- Resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and risks and provide status updates on aforementioned items
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- Evangelize customer success stories with the Marketing team
What You Bring
- Experience in customer success, consulting, sales, or account management is a plus
- Experience working with end users in professional environments
- Experience in cybersecurity, SaaS, security, or related security fields
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, O365, Zoom, Box, ServiceNow, Workday is desired, not required.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast moving and constantly changing environment.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Motivated and comfortable adapting to change and competing demands
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
- Experience with the technical (or like) implementations
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data- driven experts are brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and available when needed.