The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
The Enrollment Operations team uses our in-house technology to support transmission of data to and from carriers. We work with customers to set configurations, report and resolve errors to ensure every group and individual we support experiences seamless connectivity. Our culture is one of collaboration and continuous improvement around both process and tooling.
This role is based in Ideon’s Omaha office, and reports into the Data Operations Supervisor.
In this role you will:
- Categorize and translate carrier partner error messages into actionable feedback for our tech platform partners and insurance carriers.
- Review and analyze EDI 834 and API transmissions to facilitate data transfer to our carrier partners.
- Work closely with external partners to resolve member enrollment issues and escalations.
- Identify process improvements and modifications to Ideon’s in-house back-office software.
- Ensure daily work and follow ups are completed timely and accurately.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 2+ years working with Enrollment and Member Management data via digital and manual processes, or equivalent experience.
- Have 2+ years working with EDI 834 file transmissions, or equivalent experience.
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and a drive to improve efficiency.
- Have excellent attention to detail and time management in a fast paced environment.
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Ideon requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at an Ideon space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.