The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
Mabl is seeking a seasoned Head of Partner Programs to join our rapidly growing company’s leadership team to build, launch and manage the first partner program for a rapidly scaling ecosystem. As our Head of Partner Programs, you are responsible for growing the practices of partners who specialize in the Cloud businesses, specifically GCP, in addition to the business growth and creation of new practice areas and offerings for mabl’s growing community of services partners. The successful candidate will have a strong channel/partner background and understanding of the various partner business models, how to design from the ground up, investment incentives, and promotional programs to help drive and accelerate mabl’s business with partners.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the design of mabl’s partner program as a foundation for sales acceleration.
- Develop, implement and launch a Program Guide that incorporates industry best practices for partner benefits appropriate for a high growth SaaS growth company including; MDF, tiered incentives and promotional offers.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support mabl business and commit partner resources to product sales and implementation for end customers.
- Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with mabl’s goals and strategies.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with service partners and mabl leadership.
- Drive consumption and pipeline metrics with partners at scale.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of global partner program activities such as partner recruitment, and program benefit ROI.
- 6+ years managing global partner programs, responsible for implementing and managing partner programs for emerging startups.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute partner programs and initiatives; MDF, incentives, joint investments, etc.
- Experience working with and bringing to market partnerships with Cloud partners – GCP as well as AWS and Azure.
- Track record of creating, enabling, and making successful partnerships with software resellers and distributors.
- Knowledge of the DevOps environment, processes, technologies.
- Ability to interface, collaborate, and communicate with individual contributors, leaders, executives and board level people.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work with, influence and manage cross functional teams.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and manage aspects of programs manually as needed.
- Track record of driving business insights, actions, and accountability across organizations.
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.