The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
The mabl business has scaled fast over the past few years and as such we’ve also scaled our world-class global marketing organization. In addition we’ve extended our marketing tactics from a largely inbound model to a more balanced approach to demand generation and brand awareness. Our next step is to hire a marketing leader who can continue building on the strong foundation we’ve built by expanding our marketing strategy into field marketing, partner marketing, and further investments in product positioning and differentiation. The business continues to scale and we’re looking for a marketing leader who has experience in scaling.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on extending mabl’s brand awareness within the enterprise market segment globally by scaling our PR, field marketing, and content marketing efforts
- Design and build a profitable and scalable marketing model which continues to support mabl’s successful growth rate
- Continue building a cohesive, diverse marketing team, to meet the needs of demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, and brand recognition
- Partner closely with Product to continuously improve how we bring products to market
- Develop unique messaging and positioning which solidies mabl as the leader in low-code quality engineering
- Work with other leaders within Sales, Product, and Customer Success to help refine mabl’s go to market strategy with quarterly plans which support company revenue objectives
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 10-15 years in progressively advancing marketing roles with deep experience bringing new products to market and building messaging to stand out from the status quo
- Experience building and executing a marketing strategy for technical products sold to a technical audience – specifically in the software development lifecycle. Preferably having direct experience with product marketing and messaging
- Have experienced the scaling motion of a company moving from 100 employees to hundreds around the world
- Data-driven approach to planning, execution, reporting and analysis
- Agile, ability to make decisions and move quickly
- A great executive leader and with proven ability to build highly successful teams
- Strong grasp on core marketing and SaaS metrics
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.