At Bitski, we’re believers that true digital ownership will have a profound impact on how we use the internet, build communities, and facilitate interoperability across the internet. We’re looking for co-conspirators that want to help us architect an accessible internet economy while collaborating with top creatives, musicians, engineers, designers, brands and more.
NFTs unlock an imaginative, new design space for interacting with digital content. The implications around ownership and programmability are the most exciting technical developments we’ve seen in years. We’re looking for a Head of Marketing who is deeply passionate about bringing together community and technology, helping to build an accessible and inclusive web3 for all. Reporting directly to our CEO, our Head of Marketing will develop our market narrative and value proposition to elevate Bitski as the leading standard for web3 wallets and blockchain development platforms. You will spearhead our GTM Strategy, Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand Development, Community and Communications.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the leading voice in sharing Bitski’s vision, purpose and product narrative to the world.
- Build on our current marketing foundation to best position Bitski in a continuously evolving web3 ecosystem.
- Develop and drive our GTM and Brand Strategies.
- Research, identify, and develop new market and partnership opportunities.
- Hire, manage and grow a multi-disciplined team of marketers, designers, and creatives.
- Own all of Bitski’s external channels, which include, but are not limited to content production, social, video, press, experiential, and events.
- Advise our our executive team on how to best align the marketing strategy and roadmap with Bitski’s ongoing objectives and company vision.
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of experience building high performing marketing teams from the ground up through multiple stages of organizational growth.
- 5+ years of experience in people management including full-time team members, contractors, freelancers, and/or vendors.
- Experience launching and scaling consumer and B2B products.
- Expert analysis and business acumen with the ability to frame and articulate complex technology concepts in a consumable way.
- Incredible EQ and stakeholder management allowing you to navigate relationships at every organizational level internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills written, verbal, and in presentation.
- A plus if you’ve had experience marketing products in the web3 technologies, blockchain, NFTs, and/or cryptocurrency ecosystems.