We are seeking a highly adaptive Growth Strategist with B2B experience to be a strategy-focused thought-leader who can identify and solve growth challenges for client accounts.
Does this describe you?
You have experience in leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, identifying and solving client growth issues using test-based methods, advanced reporting, and have a strong understanding of how these skills can be utilized at each stage of buyers-journey.
You are comfortable in leadership roles and can lead any marketing-related project with a value-added approach. You are ambitious, creative, curious, and are able to identify and prevent problems that most people would not even see coming. You know how and when to scale growth for client accounts and create long-term strategic plans to drive success.
You have the skillsets to lead the strategy and workflow of diverse projects, amplify client satisfaction, provide meaningful insights to your team and your clients, audit client accounts for inefficiencies, and provide ongoing support through course-correcting with clients to ensure the highest level of tangible success.
As a B2B growth agency, driving solutions that make clients see our work as a crucial part of their growth is vital. The ability to emphasize our unique value as a core component to client success will be a large part of this role.
- Analyze the buyer’s journey and document findings.
- Consistent improvement of reporting dashboards
- Present a long-term strategy to clients based on data you gather
- Collaborate with the analyst team
- Implement Google Ads and Linked in campaigns
- Document approach to campaigns
- Lead both ABM and Lead Generation Campaigns and provide insightful reporting
- Create custom reports using varying tools
- Pitch new approaches to current processes
- Audit and improve reporting to increase client happiness
- Communicate insights to clients using data and testing
- Develop ideas and strategies and articulate them to your clients
- Lead presentations for new strategies to gain buy-in
- Lead and Train:
- Help develop training materials for the internal LMS and train key roles
- Internally audit accounts for all teams
- Identify internal gaps and strategize solutions
- Provide feedback to all teams to increase the quality of our work
Minimum Required Skills for this position:
- Experience with leading digital marketing teams for B2B accounts
- Experience with leading strategy workshops related to the buyer journey and developing training to mitigate gaps and inefficiencies among teams.
- Ability to lead effective presentations and pitches. Ability to provide logic and reasoning to clients as well as defend our solutions and strategic direction.
- Ability to provide coaching and professional development to all levels within an organization.
- Comfortable with the marketing process, technical projects, and with marketing research
- An excellent communicator
- A natural leader with empathetic superpowers and a keen eye for not-so-obvious problems
- Being a ninja who can take complicated, messy situations and then detangle and re-organize them while they are in process without dismantling the overall outcome of the project
- Must be located remote within the US only, and be able to work 9 am – 6 pm EST
Our ideal candidate is naturally curious, holistically intuitive, and inherently kind.
The candidate should be well-versed in marketing strategy, adept at deriving and communicating insights from advanced reporting analytics, and must be highly capable of identifying red flags for both clients and employees through account auditing.
You must have experience with hands-on team management, proactive coaching, and be passionate about developing talent in a dynamic environment.
Learning & personal development for this role:
If you are an individual that embodies a passion for continuous learning and personal/professional growth, we are looking for you! Ironpaper’s methodologies relate to all aspects of your career with us, so the willingness to grow in a company culture that may be unfamiliar to you is a must.
Growth is never-ending at Ironpaper and we understand that no one will ever know everything, so it is important that you want to continue to develop your skills for the lifetime of your career and not just to meet the minimum requirements. To encourage skill development within your first year we offer developmental opportunities including both HubSpot and Google certifications.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”