About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 150+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tradervue is a day trading analysis and journal tool that helps improve trading performance.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as a full time Growth focused Product Manager for Tradervue will look something like this:
- Lead a multifunctional pod and own the KPI’s involving the full user acquisition journey from awareness until activation
- On a quarterly basis, lead the pod to uncover relevant opportunities to action
- You’ll work directly with the customer support team to harvest and prioritize feature requests
- Track business metrics and report progress weekly on business outcomes
- Work with creative resources to uncover, produce, launch and track marketing content
- On a monthly basis report variance on discretionary projects and financial budgets
- You’ll write epics and user stories in Jira
- You’ll prioritize user stories to be developed in 2 week sprints by the development team
- You’ll lead sprint planning and backlog grooming meetings
- Drive project management with the engineering team using scrum
- Collab with the design team on new feature development
- 3+ years of SaaS Product Management experience
- Knowledge of product management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to growth web based SaaS businesses
- Knowledge and understanding of common web dev libraries and tools, and 3rd party APIs such as Stripe
- Prior experience designing and implementing data collections systems
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including ad-hoc and periodic reports
- Experience in educating users in financial day trading
- (Highly desired) Experience trading for a professional proprietary trading shop
- At a minimum overlap with us during US east coast hours from 10am until 2pm
- Excellent and clear communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Desire to pull work towards you instead of waiting for tasks
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This position is fully remote, global, and starts at 40 hours a week
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.