About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we’re on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but it designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the Role
In this role, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the acquisition and retention of self-service products at Aurora Solar, primarily HelioScope, the leading design & sales platform for commercial solar. This person will develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and adoption of our products, including experiments and A/B tests. They will measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and make data-driven decisions to optimize our performance. We will constantly test, measure and iterate as we continue to grow, and provide insights to inform the product roadmap.
You will work closely with our General Manager of HelioScope and will work cross-functionally with other teams at Aurora, including product, sales, customer success, and revenue operations
What You’ll Do
- Research and refine frameworks for growth loops in our existing go-to-market motion
- Develop an overarching strategy for driving further monetization via product-led and self-serve motion
- Instrument data collection and analysis to inform tests and decisions
- Run tests, analyze their efficiency, and drive changes in our product and customer onboarding
- Work closely with the sales team to facilitate and drive product-influenced sales
What We Value
- 2+ years experience in product-led marketing in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years in other relevant roles, including product marketing, lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, demand generation, or product management
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with multiple internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to internalize customers’ unique needs and apply those to marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decisions
- Ability to think strategically and set priorities
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
Aurora is committed to creating an inclusive and accessible experience for all candidates. If you require a reasonable accommodation that would better enable your success during the application or interview process, please complete this form.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.