The Call of Duty mobile marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Go to Market Marketing Coordinator to assist with launch and in-game marketing. This team manages the launch marketing and strategic planning for upcoming seasons and liveops marketing. The ideal candidate strives to balance creative quality and operational efficiency and is well-versed in managing the creative process soup to nuts; including writing creative briefs, asset creation and production, delivery, legal approvals, etc. through internal teams or external vendors.
You should bring a passionate, creative, and optimistic approach to the position. Willingness to listen and learn processes quickly while not being afraid to bring creative ideas to the team. This role is highly cross functional, fast paced, and collaborative and will require someone with strong teamwork and work ethic. Knowledge and passion for the Call of Duty franchise is a huge plus!
- Liaise closely with internal campaign management and creative leads to understand campaign goals, creative strategy and overall project constraints.
- Ability to manage asset creation through vendors to ensure marketing strategy and creative quality is met.
- roject manage creative development production process, working closely with creative vendors – both internal and external – through to delivery
- Create and manage work back schedules from go-live dates in marketing calendar to ensure on-time delivery, providing updates and raising blockers as required
- Work closely with internal legal, localization, accounting and other cross department teams.
- Engage with operational leads in UA, Product Marketing and Esports to develop and maintain streamlined workflows and strongly integrated internal tools.
- Manage YouTube workflows including VOD and live stream requirements
- Assemble seasonal talking points for various Esports needs, such as shoulder content and for casters
- Regularly monitor and report on online activity and community interactions and overall sentiment about Call of Duty: Mobile through their content.
- Have a strong understanding of product updates in order to support marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of YouTube platform functionalities, uploading and live streaming functions
- Cross functional standout colleague, with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment
- Passion for gaming
- Expert level project management skills
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere. Full Adobe creative suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Monday.com
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game space and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.