We are hiring a Front-end Web Developer to help with website and web app projects.
Does this sound like you?
- Website development
- Building marketing assets such as landing pages and email templates
- Communicating with internal and external web project stakeholders
- Open to learning new technologies
- Responsive Web Development using Bootstrap
- WordPress would be great
- MVC would be great
- AngularJs or MeteorJs or ReactJs would be great
- Must be located remote within the US only, and be able to work 9 am – 6 pm EST
- Must be comfortable working in a remote environment
You might be a fit if you love working with teams and helping integrate design with technology.
You should also have the ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
Learning & personal development for this role:
If you are an individual that embodies a passion for continuous learning and personal/professional growth, we are looking for you! Ironpaper’s methodologies relate to all aspects of your career with us, so the willingness to grow in a company culture that may be unfamiliar to you is a must.
Growth is never-ending at Ironpaper and we understand that no one will ever know everything, so it is important that you want to continue to develop your skills for the lifetime of your career and not just to meet the minimum requirements. To encourage skill development within your first year we offer developmental opportunities including both HubSpot and Google certifications.
To read more about what key skills successful digital marketers, marketing managers, and content marketers need, check out our blog article “Key Skills for a B2B Marketing Career.”