At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker, or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best company to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and was recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Finance plays a pivotal role in managing the company’s financial performance and shaping its strategic priorities. The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for facilitating the coordination, consolidation, reporting, and analysis of the overall forecast process; Board of Director reporting, deal valuation, and long-term planning/strategic initiatives.
The FP&A Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting all the financial and business metrics planning, reporting, and analysis processes (Budget/Forecast/Actual) and working with various functional teams across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes with a focus on accurate forecasting and variance analysis to provide the business understanding and support decision-making
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly operational and ad-hoc reports demonstrating financial performance and key business metrics
- Provide in-depth analysis and commentary on monthly and quarterly actuals to plan variances in the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Ensure reporting accuracy across monthly, quarterly, and year-end report packages and presentation decks
- Update and enhance management reports, board presentations, and investor reports as requested
- Manage and maintain the financial models
- In collaboration with the VP of Finance, manage the implementation and maintenance of forecasting and reporting systems and tools
- Support business units with diligence and analysis surrounding new products, expansion of services, areas of growth, and efficiency. Serve as a point of contact in investigating/evaluating ad hoc business questions.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business or a related field
- 5+ years of progressive background in financial analysis preferably in an FP&A role with a knowledge of GAAP accounting principles; investment banking experience a plus!
- An Excel whiz with highly proficient financial modeling and scenario planning skills
- Proficiency in a cloud-based accounting system and/or financial planning system with report writing experience (Adaptive Insights, Oracle ERP, Sage, Netsuite, Hyperion, etc.)
- Working knowledge of business analytical tools (e.g. Tableau) and experience with databases (e.g. Snowflake)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interpret and present data in a compelling format to finance and non-finance audiences
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work-life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting-free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check-in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000