We’re seeking a talented field marketer to help us create new initiatives and build on existing event-based programs in order to help us grow and scale. Candidates will be passionate about growing the business through successful events, and will be able to drive and/or assist with all field marketing programs. This role will report to the Head of Demand Generation, collaborating with — and learning from — teammates across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering.
The cybersecurity world moves quickly. As such, we’re seeking someone who can seamlessly manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines to help us serve our prospects, partners, and customers with best-in-breed field experiences – in-person and virtually.
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders to understand current go-to-market needs and create corresponding programs & events in order to generate quality pipeline and brand awareness experiences.
- Create, execute and, manage pipeline-generating programs including regional conferences, national conferences, hosted events, and speaking engagements.
- Manage all aspects of in-person event coordination including the overall event schedule, ordering and shipping, swag and giveaways, internal communications, on-site logistics, agenda management, speaker placements, and staffing.
- Manage all aspects of hosted events including venue and menu selection, invite list, agenda, budget, etc.
- Communicate with sales and marketing leadership to ensure completion of post-event follow-up.
- Communicate closely with our in-house content team to develop appropriate materials for all events and programs.
- Travel to select events will be required.
Skills you have:
- 3+ years of work experience in field marketing, event management, or similar role
- You’re an enthusiastic events professional who is dedicated to building and managing end-to-end programs, media engagements and events that deliver business impact
- Proven ability to source, plan and execute programs on time and within budget
- A knack for handling multiple projects at once while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building and negotiating abilities
Nice-to-haves, But Not Required
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or cybersecurity marketing
- Trello Experience
We’re a team that values excellent work, a bit of scrappiness, and a high level of collaboration. This role can be fully remote in U.S. time zones or based out of our offices in San Francisco, CA or Carbondale, CO.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence — within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.