About the role
FireHydrant is excited to be hiring Field Account Executives to support our growing Sales team. Focusing on the fastest-growing market segment at FireHydrant, you will be responsible for facilitating the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers. As part of the Sales Org, you will have an impactful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing companies in Developer Tooling and Reliability spaces. Our existing customer base includes some of the world’s fastest growing and most innovative companies across social media, online gaming, cloud infrastructure, developer tooling, e-commerce, online payments and streaming.
The work you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers, building strong relationships with customer champions and economic buyers
- You will work closely with go-to-market teams to become trusted customer partners and grow our mid-market customer base
- Daily activities will include prospecting, qualifying, discovery, value-selling, forecasting, and executing sales opportunities to achieve revenue targets
What we’re looking for
- At least two years of experience selling into DevOps/Security/IT/Software Engineering
- You are passionate about contributing to ambitious revenue and growth goals
- You have a track record of high performance, are self-motivated and continually raise the bar for what you believe is achievable
- You have interest or experience selling a technical product in a complex sales process that can include one or multiple stakeholders
- Your interactions with customers and your teammates are led with empathy and integrity
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and capable of picking up complex concepts
- You are accountable and can be depended on to deliver on commitments made
FireHydrant is building the only platform focused on site reliability. The FireHydrant platform includes Incident Response, Status Pages, and more, so companies can take control of their complex system, reduce downtime for their customers, and work better together. We’re a Series B company with around 80 employees (and growing!) who sit across the United States. Check out our blog to learn more about us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first with employees around the US, with our physical headquarters in NYC (Union Square)
- 1-2x per year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams we gather another 1-2x per year depending on the safety of such a gathering, and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google Workspace
- Kind candor – we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity – information is shared openly in Slack channels; we welcome ideas and contribution regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity and continuously improving
- 100% employer-paid health, vision and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per-year, with sustainable working hours and healthy work/life balance
- Wellness program (in every form it takes): reimbursements for your fitness membership, therapy sessions. athletic equipment, nutrition plans, etc
- Education budget: conferences, books, online courses, etc
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The salary for this position is $230,000 OTE depending on leveling.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.