Olo is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to assist our CRO, Diego Panama. We’re looking for a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, impressive follow-through, and the utmost attention to detail. If this sounds like you and you are excited about a role at a growing organization that is focused on on-demand solutions for the restaurant industry and beyond, then we want to talk to you!
This is a full-time position reporting to Olo’s Chief Revenue Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Support the CRO by managing daily matters, both business and personal, including preparing and coordinating communications, complex calendar management, meeting logistics for appointments, travel arrangements, facilitating changes to daily events, tracking and helping guide completion of important deliverables, and following up on outstanding items by being a liaison for direct reports
- Manage time/workflow by developing an understanding of tasks, issues, and priorities; bring urgent matters to attention
- Aggregate, organize and track content such as meeting agendas, historical documents, and spreadsheets
- Build relationships and gain trust and credibility with employees across all departments, levels, and locations
- Work with all customer teams to manage executive client meetings, speaking, and other requests for Diego
- Support field marketing team with coordination and logistic planning for all customer events
- Ensure a positive first impression and reputation of Olo
- Exercise discretion and judgment while handling confidential and proprietary matters
- Coordinate and execute logistics of meetings and other teamwork
- Prepare travel arrangements and submit expense reports
- Be the coordinator for Customer team processes and schedules including quarterly all-hands, weekly leadership team meetings, and forecasting scheduling
What We’ll Expect From You
- 10+ years experience working in a fast-paced environment – in a support function for a C-level executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Diligent
- The ability to think on your feet — creatively and collaboratively — amidst ambiguity and solve problems on the fly
- A proactive nature — always thinking ahead and “seeing around corners”
- Experience working with a variety of work styles and personalities and the ability to maintain approachability while pushing back and challenging
- Interest in and excitement about the Restaurant Tech industry
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!