This is a remote CONTRACT position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As an Event Specialist, you are responsible for managing, scheduling, coordinating and communicating all aspects of the event marketing strategy to grow awareness of Smile CDR’s brand. This position has responsibilities for the event budget, planning and scheduling, and coordinating and communicating all Company events that Smile CDR is hosting or attending.
- Manage all internal and external marketing events, including concept development, venue assessment and selection, vendor management, technology assessment, planning, shipping and other logistics, team travel, promotional item and equipment sourcing, performance tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate and manage the expense budget and provide frequent updates to management.
- Prepare event briefs to keep all stakeholders apprised of event goals, expectations, timing, and requirements.
- Collaborate with Smile CDR team members, and liaise with sponsors and speakers to ensure coordination of effort and timely collection and submission of required resources and information.
- Remain current on all relevant industry events (virtual, in-person, and hybrid) around the globe and consistently research to identify potential event opportunities.
- Leverage and maximize benefits of government-subsidized events as well as cooperative event opportunities.
- Prepare post-event reports to share relevant findings, final expense, number and quality of leads, and an ROI assessment.
- Develop a working understanding of Smile CDR’s value-proposition, target industries, target personas, technology platform, solutions, and pricing structure.
- Provide additional support to the marketing and sales teams as required.
- 5+ years of relevant event management experience in event marketing coordination and expertise in managing event budgets.
- Detail-oriented while keeping an eye on overall event performance and ROI.
- Demonstrate a creative problem-solving approach with strong analytical skills.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use business software such as Windows and Google Suite.
- Familiar with marketing automation and event software business software such as HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Socio, and more.
- Ability to interact efficiently with remote teams, colleagues and clients.
Smile CDR’s innovation platform helps governments, researchers, health exchanges, healthcare providers and payers, app developers and technology integrators build connected health solutions and products by leveraging our core expertise in health data interoperability and HL7 FHIR.