We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
Humu is an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for our first event marketing manager to produce compelling experiences that span the full marketing funnel. You’ll own our event strategy, plus create events that help with brand awareness, pipeline generation, deal acceleration, and customer advocacy. As an early member of the team, you’ll build the foundation for events at Humu—from webinars and other virtual events, to managing our presence at large conferences, to creating our own bespoke in-person gatherings—and scale our program. You’ll join a talented team of Humuns and will work with marketing managers, designers, and sales stakeholders to make it all happen.
- Develop event marketing strategies to hit key business objectives—particularly to build and mature sales pipeline
- Produce events from concept through completion, including planning, budgeting, managing stakeholders and vendors, execution, and reporting
- Deliver results and prove ROI through detailed budget management, campaign tracking (in partnership with demand gen and ops teammates), and pipeline measurement
- Develop a strong POV of how best to reach our target buyer through events
- Test, learn, and optimize to create and scale a highly effective event marketing program
- Collaborate with sales, content marketing, demand gen, ops, and design colleagues on event prioritization, production, and process management
- 7+ years of event marketing experience in the B2B space, ideally for enterprise audiences
- Track record of producing large and small-scale events, both virtually and in-person
- Proven success in executing multiple events at a time, while balancing tight timelines
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales and demand generation teams, using events as an activity to support awareness, relationship building, and lead generation
- Ability to measure and report on event ROI; manage budgets judiciously; optimizs events over time
- Exercises strong creative judgment in how we represent the brand
- Strong communicator with an ability to lead cross-functional projects with internal stakeholders, partners, event vendors, and agencies
- Experience working with executives, high-profile speakers, and customers
- Ability to travel as needed