Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for highly motivated Enterprise Sales Account Executives to expand our presence in the Fortune 1,000 space. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the founding team and to influence the sales process, culture, and ultimately the DNA of the GoToMarket org. This is a full sales cycle role where you will have full control of the sales process all the way from the initial customer outreach to ultimately closing the deal.
What You’ll Do:
- Source prospects, develop opportunities and sell mabl’s Test Automation Platform to new Enterprise Accounts and expand business within key strategic accounts
- Be able to work independently and run a specific territory as well as collaborate with other mablers across product, sales engineering, and customer success in building a successful territory
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle and including prospecting, demo’s, POCs, procurement, close
- Consistently achieve individual & team quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Educate customers on the product through conversations, demos, and presentationsUncover desired positive business outcomes, business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- In the fast-evolving SaaS space, being able to continually provide updates on mabl’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors and overall market knowledgeProven track record of working directly with the executive level/C-Suite of key named/strategic accounts during complex enterprise sales cycles
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce
- Enterprise Account/Strategic Account selling experience selling to Executive Leadership in the Fortune 1,000 community
- Demonstrate the ability to establish technical wins and validation with technical buyers, including QA engineers, developers or IT operations is preferred
- Proven track record of working directly with the executive level/C-Suite of key named/strategic accounts during complex enterprise sales cyclesHigh technical acumen is required, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing or enterprise IT
- Experience with MEDDIC/MEDDPIC a must
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Highly motivated and passionate team player
- Proven track record of forecasting acumen (ie forecast predictability)
- Proven ability to navigate/own multiple opportunities at the same time
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skillsStrong interpersonal and effective communication skills
Even if you don’t fit all of the requirements for our roles, but see yourself being successful at mabl, we encourage you to apply and we’d be excited to speak with you.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.