Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Denver / Remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Enterprise Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial thinker who is a self-starter, works autonomously and has a proven track record that will allow you to win significant market share. You are someone driven to make a difference. You have a flair for communication and relationship building and thrive on meeting new people, exceeding sales goals, and collaborating with a winning team. Driven by nature, you will be someone who makes a big impact on the bottom line through your sales skills, knowledge of the industry, and natural ability to build relationships. Ideally, you are hungry for success and want to be part of a company who will invest and develop you to be the best sales professional you can be.
What You Will Do:
Your primary goal is to match the needs of B2B software providers, payments companies and banks with Infinicept’s solutions that will help them grown their revenue and improve their customer’s experience. Payments Industry, Software-as-a-Service, and/or Consulting/Advisory Services sales experience is required.
- Effectively work and collaborate with colleagues, leadership team, marketing, product, client success, finance and professional services.
- Develop and maintain an effective business plan for the assigned territory.
- Develop influential relationships and sales leads through networking efforts.
- Understands solution selling concepts and have the ability to link customer business problems to Infinicepts’ solutions.
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our advisory and software solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions.
- Manage opportunities, sales process, stages and details from lead generation through the sales process via Hubspot.
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demonstrations and meetings to client staff responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward.
- Work with the Leadership Team to create and develop sales channels via processors, banks, gateways, CRMs, investment firms and other partners to our target market.
- Continue to generate new revenue opportunities via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments.
- Timely meet and/or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience to include web-based and live product demos.
- BS or BA 4 Year College Degree (preferred).
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products.
- Experience within Payments Industry a plus.
- Solid understanding of contract terms and forms.
- Ability to travel as needed for business including trade shows, partner events, and to meet prospective customers.
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively use Hubspot.
- Proven ability to meet goals.
- Must have the ability to analyze sales opportunities and manage details.
- Keen understanding and ability to use Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills.
- Discrete and can handle confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to group (public speaking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be team player.
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (base range: $120,000-$150,000/annually + incentive)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.