We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
What you’ll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
As a member of Humu’s Sales Organization, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. You’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to collaborate with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, please apply!
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our Sales Team, you will help to formulate and execute the Humu sales strategy while working with large enterprise customers.
- Manage the relationship with customers at every stage of the sales cycle – including account planning, demand generation, deal close, and much more
- Articulate and craft Humu’s business value through engaging executive level presentations.
- Collaborate with the Product team to guide key functionality and benefits into core business value messages.
- 5+ years of experience selling and closing SaaS technology and/or business applications or services, preferably to large enterprises
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Understanding of the HR product landscape and existing challenges and solutions
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Ability to define and execute the entire sales lifecycle
- Ability to prioritize and discover new opportunities while cultivating meaningful relationships
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers internally and externally
* This role is open to remote employees in the following locations: United Kingdom and Ireland