Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
We currently work with many amazing companies like Virgin Atlantic, Expedia Group, Roche and many more awesome logos
Humu is looking for a curious and talented Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility will be to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on programs and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound outreach, diligent qualification, consultative selling skills, and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities and the wider organization. The Enterprise SDR will be expected to report on qualification and outreach activity, stay thoroughly informed on all products and the HR tech industry in general and need to adequately communicate Humu’s value proposition.
We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce
- Quickly learn the Humu’s offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Work in partnership with Sales Directors to research top strategic accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate Sales Director, educating as necessary about the opportunity
- At least 1+ years of experience in Tech Sales Development or equivalent experience
- Enjoy fast and collaborative environments
- Self motivated and can work independently with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Strong communicator with creative writing skills and the ability to build quick rapport with prospects on the phone
- Experience using Salesforce is a must
- Able to handle high volume of prospect interactions
- High Level understanding of Humu’s value proposition and HR Tech in general
- True passion for tech, culture, and B2B sales process
- Previous experience in prospect with cold calling, email, and the different channels available
- Experience using Sales Navigator and SalesLoft (or other comparable tools)