THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. Consider a career with us today.
Smile CDR is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As an Enterprise Resource Manager, you are accountable for successfully managing Project Delivery staffing needs by gathering, assessing, forecasting and supporting staff needs for internal and external projects.
- Develop and manage an enterprise resource management and planning process to ensure optimal utilization of a company’s resources.
- Collaborate with team managers and project managers to ensure accurate planning and allocation of resources on projects.
- Develop a skills matrix to manage the forecasting and allocation of project staffing needs.
- Assign available staff to projects in accordance with their skillsets, availability and capacity.
- Be the expert on all the current and upcoming projects run in an organization and business development activities and be able to plan resources accordingly.
- Provide project managers with support for resource management issues or improving resource management processes.
- Collaborate with various levels and positions internally.
- Monitoring and managing employees’ workload, utilization, and overtime hours.
- Manage a bench of project managers, business analysts, and internal and external staff.
- Support Dept heads with reporting requirement gathering and development for continuous improvement of resource utilization (dashboards, reports, etc.).
- Ensure effective and timely documentation and reporting of processes (e.g. weekly utilization report, etc.).
- Support in the planning, development, and rollout of key defined OKRs, KPIs, policies, procedures, and other specified project resourcing requirements.
- Monitor and report on the utilization and productivity of project staff.
- Support and resolve resource conflicts and shortages through resource management techniques, reallocating resources, assigning more staff, etc.; informing management of any issues related to the inability to meet clients’ needs due to resourcing.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, having developed and managed an enterprise resource management process, including metrics on resource utilization.
- CAPM Certification or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of project management, business processes, and talent management.
- Intermediate excel capabilities (pivot tables, charts) required.
- Experience with Project Planning and resource management tools (i.e. Oracle NetSuite, Smartsheets, JIRA, Confluence, HubSpot).
- Excellent problem recognition, root cause analysis, problem-solving abilities, and proven analytical, financial, and reporting skills.
- Demonstrate a level of technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Understanding of professional service operations and resource management.
- Interpersonal interaction skills (effective communication, negotiation, collaboration, the ability to be diplomatic).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and work with an advanced level of autonomy.
- Experience or knowledge in electronic health records or systems implementation projects is an asset.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating the shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or questions during the application or interview process.