Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks offers cloud SD-WAN connectivity and Internet performance solutions. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly improve by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
At Bigleaf Networks, we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation internally and for our customers. We empower employees to think out-of-the box and create value through a unique combination of technology, collaboration, and strategy. We encourage innovation at all levels of our company and work as a team to align and execute on our company goals.
What You’ll Do:
As an Enterprise Data Architect at Bigleaf Networks, you will lead our corporate enterprise data strategy transformation in support of rapid business growth and expansion. You will be responsible for translating business and IT strategies into comprehensive enterprise data strategy through partnerships with key internal business stakeholders. You will also visualize, design, and develop the corporate enterprise data architecture vision from initial concept to implementation. Other responsibilities will include understanding and analyzing current data requirements, flows and use cases across various business functions and applications, using iPaaS and MDM technologies and solutions, and building an architecture modeled for adaptability, scalability, and fast-paced growth.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% remote!
- Engage with Exec Team to establish and drive large enterprise digital agility transformation programs including cloud and system integrations and data migration across various enterprise applications
- Conduct full technical discovery, identify pain points, define business and technical requirements
- Identify data domains, use cases and data flows across various systems and applications
- Work closely with stakeholders from all areas of the business (Finance, IT, Executive Team, Sales and Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support) to develop, deliver and provide data architecture as a service across the company, and to ensure end-to-end technical and business viability
- Develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise data strategy, including data modeling, implementation, data management for business operations
- Gather requirements, plan, and implement data management for new data sources, systems and application and ensure inter-operability with existing systems
- Develop Enterprise Data Flow Diagrams, Data Models, Data Architecture Diagrams, and Data Dictionaries for use across the company
- Provide leadership in establishing operational environments and interoperability amongst various applications and enterprise systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, HubSpot, etc.
- Work with other team members to ensure data architecture standards, governance principles and best practices are implemented and followed, including customer data privacy, CCPA, and other legal compliance, as well as adherence to internal audit and data management life cycle requirements
- Ensure successful delivery of solutions, presentations, training, and documentation
- Establish software best practices; analyze requirements & specifications to design & develop solutions
- Work within agile team environment to estimate, prioritize, and execute on data projects
- Focus on delivering value to the business
- Help internal teams understand and apply our enterprise strategy while leading the modernization of our systems
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or similar field
- Min 8 years of experience as an Enterprise System or Data Architect, with at least 5 years of experience in architecting and managing data in cloud (SaaS, iPaaS, and PaaS) environments
- Experience leading enterprise projects around business, data and IT operations using MS Azure, NetSuite ERP, Salesforce, and other enterprise applications
- Proven experience designing modern enterprise solutions, consumer-facing platforms, cloud-native solutions, and extensive process automation
- Full end to end data strategy design, development, and implementation experience
- Proficient in data modeling techniques (Data Flow, ER Diagram, Conceptual, Logical, Physical, and Meta models) and use of modeling tools
- Experience mastering data, building canonical data models, developing architectural designs, and implementing iPaas/MDM solutions
- Experience with RDBMS, cloud databases and data warehouse solutions
- Experience with integration platforms and MDM tools such as Celigo and MuleSoft
- Deep understanding of designing and documenting taxonomy and data lineage
- Expert level skills in data profiling, data analysis and SQL
- Experience in data privacy and protection, and data life-cycle management
- Experience with root cause analysis, cost benefit analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with geographically distributed teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation experience
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.