Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
The Enterprise Customer Success (Client Outcomes) Manager will be joining our Customer Success team for Gainsight PX responsible for delivering massive value to our customers. On a day to day basis, the COM is the single point of accountability for the customer all the way from adoption (after they come out of onboarding) to renewal, and advocacy:
- Set strategic direction in Client’s use of Gainsight PX to address business challenges via a prescriptive approach to Customer Success and Gainsight configuration best practices
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Client (“success criteria”)
- Hold Client and Gainsight accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Client’s organization and work cross-functionally within Gainsight to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Facilitates conversations with Clients through a variety of tactics, including Challenger methodology, to ensure the client is on track to seeing maximal value from the Gainsight PX product
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, client’s value realization, and Client & Gainsight’s mutual success
What You’ll Do
- Solutioning & Consulting – Build great customer relationship and set them up for success by:
- Understanding customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Gainsight as a best in class product experience solution
- Recommending best practice use case of Gainsight PX based on understanding of customer’s business, use cases, success criteria for getting value, and data
- Comfortable working with Senior level Execs (Directos, VPs, etc from Product, Customer Success, Ops, and Marketing backgrounds)
- Being hands-on with the product to help the customers with “How-Tos”, recommendations, best practices, product knowledge, etc
- Outcomes and Risk Management – Leverage, and further develop Gainsight PX Best Practices/ Playbooks to:
- Drive adoption of Gainsight PX’s product features to maximize value provided
- Remain up to date on Gainsight PX’s product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Proactively manage, and escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence
- Lead EBRs, and stakeholder alignment calls, and working cross functionally both internally and externally
- Thought-Leadership, best practices – We are big on this, here at Gainsight 🙂
- Develop best practices and thought leadership content based on the experiences/ learning from the customers
- Leverage, and develop 1:Many resources/ processes to share the product knowledge/ success stories more broadly (using our PX Community, Office hours, Webinars, PX on PX, etc)
- Problem-Solving, and prioritization – Survival skills:
- Ability to work on an ambiguous/ unstructured problems with minimal supervision
- Possess bias to action to own a problem-solving end to end with an ability to think strategically, and structure complex issues into digestible frameworks, and follow up with strong execution.
- Ability to prioritize, and perform in an ever changing environment
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- 3+ years of recent hands-on Professional Services/ Consulting/ Customer Success/ Customer Marketing (or any other customer facing role) in an Enterprise Product experience is required
- SaaS experience is required
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, comfortable with ambiguity/ changing priorities as part of the start-up culture, and possessing customer-centricity.
- It will be a plus if you have experience with/ in any of the following – Product Analytics/ Product Management/ In-Product Messaging
- It will be a plus if you have experience with any of the following tools – Mixpanel/ Amplitude/ WalkMe/ Pendo/ Google Analytics or the like
- Strong passion for being hands-on technically and product savviness
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams within Gainsight, and a customer organization to support a joint outcome (For eg: Working with Renewal Specialists for renewal, with Sales for growth/ expansion, with Professional Services for hand-offs, with Support Team in escalations, with the Product to be customer’s advocate)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats; PowerPoint & Excel skills are a must esp with multiple stakeholders/ personas
- Understanding of the customer pain-points/ use cases, and being able to solve it with Gainsight products.
- Enthusiasm for customer success & excellence in the product space
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.