CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join a young, energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
CloudBolt Software seeks an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Executive to join our Sales team. The successful candidate will crush quota by providing solutions to assist our customers with their needs.
As Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing business with prospects of CloudBolt Software in a defined territory. This position is an individual contributor role and expected to proactively plan and pursue opportunities within the assigned territory.
You will be an established Sales Professional with demonstrable experience as a hunter of selling enterprise software solutions and have the drive and ambition to continue achieve success in your sales career.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and sales target
- Accurately forecast all sales within your territory
- Establish and deliver your sales strategy which outlines your vision of success
- Collaborate with strategic Channel, Alliance and Integration partners
- Contact prospects and leads to generate interest and qualify demand for our solutions
- Sell products/services through face-to-face meetings, phone and e-mail contact
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Manage a complete sales cycle through to close
- Meet with those clients, presenting and proposing value added services along the way, negotiating and influencing in order to bring about success
- Act as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions
- Assist and attend corporate tradeshows and events
- Communicate openly and widely with internal stakeholders
- Manage, follow-up and qualify all leads and keep the CRM update ensuring all information is accurate, relevant and current
- Maintain sales records (Salesforce) and prepares sales reports as required
- Remain knowledgeable of our solutions
- 5+ years of software sales experience, ideally selling to a corporate IT audience
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business via phone and email
- Technological savvy and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Have an extensive network and strong relationships with senior level software professionals
- Extensive sales experience working with the channel community and growing a pipeline through the channel.
- Experience in sales and relationship management with a technology platform or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Understanding of Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, with knowledge of how various cloud technologies (PaaS and IaaS) work together to drive technology adoption within an existing large account base.
- Ability to travel within your region
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with Company Match
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Holidays to include 4 Floater Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
Founded in 2012, we’re a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with employees in the UK, India, Australia, Canada, and Denmark. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years, acquiring companies like SovLabs and Kumolus. We’ve rapidly grown to meet the needs of digital transformation. Today, we help enterprise teams — across ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps — anywhere on their hybrid cloud journey. We’re proud to be named by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Start Up Employers for 2020”, a 2020 and 2019 Deloitte Fast 500 Company, a 2020 Inc. 5000 Company, and a Best and Brightest Company in the Nation for 2019.
CloudBolt is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.