Learn In is a new talent-building platform to inclusively uplevel your workforce for tomorrow’s needs. Unlike on-the-fly microlearning, misaligned 4-year degrees, or the revolving door of hiring and firing, organizations use Learn In to identify talent-building goals, manage learning time, access flexible financing, and select skill-based programs, generating measurable outcomes for every dollar spent on upskilling the workforce.
We are hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to join the team as an experienced individual contributor to drive sales in the enterprise space. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a startup environment, is a team player, and is passionate about learning in this opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level. This position will report directly to our Head of Sales, can be based remotely in the U.S., and is an opportunity to take ownership of a key role in a growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new sales leads, close deals, and expand the customer base within a specified region
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at enterprise companies, and develop account plans for new relationships
- Develop a strategic territory business plan, and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Leverage a CRM to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity, and drive a pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Generate leads from trade shows, regional networking events, and thought leadership to engage with prospective clients and build a robust sales pipeline
- Navigate through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Work with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align sales strategy with overall company objectives
What it takes:
- 5+ years of software/technology sales experience, HRTech or EdTech SaaS sales experience a plus
- Ability to sell enterprise software into large/complex accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and customer service approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-change environment
- Experience with outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for our company, clients, and their employees a plus
- Ability to sell to C-level and senior executives
- Preference for candidates with experience selling adjacent products to our buyer e.g. human capital technology
Benefits of working at Learn In:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully distributed team, in 10 states and counting
- Competitive compensation and healthcare – we fully cover employee premiums
- Work with a proven team of experienced sales professionals with experience taking a company to unicorn status
- Fast moving start-up, with lots of potential for career growth
- Be a part of a team that reflects the world around us across a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, and insights
About Learn In
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including GSV, Album, Firework Ventures, and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.