The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for highly motivated Enterprise Field Account Executives to expand our presence in the Fortune 1,000 space. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the founding team, and to influence the sales process, culture, and ultimately the DNA of the GoToMarket org. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach, who is proactive in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities within our existing customer base.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Source prospects, develop opportunities and sell mabl’s Test Automation Platform to new Enterprise Accounts and expand business within key strategic accounts
- Be able to work independently and run a specific territory as well as collaborate with other mablers across product, sales engineering, and customer success in building a successful territory
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle and including prospecting, demo’s, POCs, procurement, close
- Consistently achieve individual & team quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Educate customers on the product through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover desired positive business outcomes, business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- In the fast-evolving SaaS space, being able to continually provide updates on mabl’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors and overall market knowledge
- Proven track record of working directly with the executive level/C-Suite of key named/strategic accounts during complex enterprise sales cycles
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce
- Minimum 5+ years of direct Enterprise Account/Strategic Account selling experience with a fairly complex SaaS product
- Demonstrated ability in creating and closing enterprise transactions 100k+
- Knowledge of technical audience in CI/CD, Testing, or Development markets, i.e. technical buyers, including QA engineers, developers or IT operations
- Demonstrated ability to scope and qualify POCs
- Experience in creating multi touch campaigns and sequences, using email, phone, LinkedIn, text, whatspp,etc.
- Specific experience in the last 2 years of direct prospecting to create opportunities, and experience closing those AE created opportunities
- Ability to collect data inputs for ROI model and ability to deliver and discuss ROI results with prospects
- Business presence and acumen to communicate and establish credibility with executive audiences, ie CIO, CTO, CFO
- Experience selling to IT/ Executive Leadership in the Fortune 500-2,000 companies
- High technical acumen to understand and articulate the value of the product
- Experience in Identifying, Building, and Testing Champions and Coaches; MEDDIC/MEDDPIC also applicable
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Ability to unlearn and relearn market and environment details and ability to learn and execute a new sales process, with specific stages and exit criteria
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.