Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Execute and iterate on a sales process to guide customers through their evaluation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine unique areas where Groove could provide value
- Sell into Enterprise or Key sized accounts above 1,000 employees
- Research prospective customers and lead strategic prospecting into select high-value accounts
- Sell into the Financial Services industry, Tech industry, or other specialty industries
- Partner with Sales Development Representative to bring in new logos
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record
- Experience with various sales tech or sales engagement platforms
- 5+ years as an Account Executive
- 2 years experience in a closing role leading Enterprise customers (1,000 employees or more) through a B2B SaaS sales cycle
- Strategic Thinking – Identifies possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs in order to systematically devise solutions to complex deal challenges
- Collaboration – Works with peers and executives across sales, engineering and product teams to create win-win scenarios for all parties involved
- Communication – Effectively delivers presentations and product demos, tailors content and style to each customer, and writes persuasive and thoughtful email content
- Ownership – Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
- Workflow Management – Sets clear, realistic objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into component tasks that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.