Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For An: Employer Brand & Employee Engagement Intern to manage the candidate experience by responding to candidate inquiries and feedback on various platforms monitoring the Talent Community inbox, interacting with candidates on social media, Glassdoor/Indeed solicitation and responses, and other related tasks to ensure our candidates have an overall positive experience interacting with our companies to maintain our stellar reputations. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in employer branding, communication management, and online reputation management.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Monitor and respond to candidate inquiries and feedback on various platforms, including social media, job boards, and other communication channels, ensuring timely and personalized responses to enhance the candidate experience.
- Oversee Talent Acquisition and Talent Community inboxes to ensure candidates receive responses and appropriate team members are aware of inquiries.
- Solicit and respond to employee reviews for Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google.
- Support and grow employee advocacy and alumni groups by creating exclusive content and empowering employees to share their experiences online.
- Create a library of employee testimonials including text and video for Employer Branding team to reference when creating content.
- Conduct diligent brand searches replicating the candidate experience and taking appropriate action based on search results.
- Conduct a job description and candidate-communication audit to ensure that all templates are up-to-date, engaging, and most importantly, inclusive.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, competitor strategies, and market insights to identify potential marketing opportunities for enhancing our employer brand.
- Assist in organizing and executing events, campaigns, and other projects that promote our brands and increase our visibility.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Rising senior status at an accredited 4-year university.
- Majoring in Marketing, Communication or a similar/related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. ● Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Some type of previous customer/client facing work/internship experience is strongly preferred. ● Demonstrated research, creative, and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to juggle multiple assignments.
- Proven organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Maintain employee confidentiality.
- Relevant coursework or professional experience.
- Customer service/Community management experience preferred.
- High school + some college.
- Junior/Senior in college. Open to Master level students as well.
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $17-$20/hour.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*