Reports to: Employee Experience Manager
Compensation Range: Up to $70,000 base, plus bonus, and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is seeking its first Employee Experience Coordinator who will collaborate with the Operations Team to assist in the planning, scheduling, promoting, tracking and evaluating of Huntress’ internal events. Events include quarterly departmental offsites, company milestone celebrations, and our biannual Summit – which includes one all company, onsite event. The coordinator also provides support for new hire onboarding experience, working closely with HR to help our new hires feel welcomed.
Being our first Employee Experience Coordinator here at Huntress, this person will have the ability to help grow and shape processes, best practices, and the team itself.
As a fully remote company, we believe it’s important to curate experiences for our teammates to come together to learn, strategize and build comradery. We want to maximize these opportunities and create amazing events that employees will never forget.
- Play a key part in the planning and execution of various virtual and in-person events and company-wide celebrations
- Uphold Huntress’ vision and culture with every event and experience provided
- Provide support with contract management, deadlines, and communications with outside vendors
- Manage the inventory of all internal event supplies (swag, decorations, food and beverage, signage, and virtual conference devices)
- Maintain annual events calendar including dates, times, venues, vendors, and attendee lists (virtual and in-person)
- Assist with logistical coordination and project management of ordering swag packs and employee gifts
- Create and distribute various internal communications
- Ensure that all media used by Employee Experience are correctly versioned and conform to association style, branding, and standards
- Create online registration forms, evaluation instruments and related items for internal events and celebratory gatherings
- Run reports related to event participation, attendee feedback, and budget
- Attend conferences and meetings as required
- Assist in the preparation of special projects as assigned
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2+ years of event coordinating and execution OR Executive Assistant experience
- Proficiency with G-suite presentation design software
- Extremely high attention to details
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines- a high level of organization
- Exhibits a positive, collaborative attitude
- Takes initiative in identifying and fixing issues
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with members, staff, vendors, and consultants
- Business or Marketing degree or relevant college courses desired
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.