Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
Path is searching for an Email Operations Associate to join the Lifecycle and Retention Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing email campaigns, analyzing KPIs, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to support our email marketing efforts. This role will be fundamental in improving the speed and quality of patient access to mental healthcare, as well as in improving the experience of therapists that work with Path.
- Own all email campaign creation, which includes email build, list segmentation, journey setup, and tracking
- Conduct A/B and segmentation tests that enhance marketing effectiveness
- Report on key email performance indicators such as deliverability and engagement metrics
- Proof and QA emails to ensure working links, compliance with email campaign & project briefs, internal creative & editorial guidelines, proper tracking, email best practices, and CAN-SPAM compliance
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience managing the planning and execution of email campaigns via ESP systems with a highly organized approach (preferably Braze or Iterable)
- Comfortable working with HTML
- Strong editing skills and high attention to detail
- Highly organized and can manage multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Closely manages timelines on concurrent campaigns and across calendars
- Monitor and track email KPIs to deliver reports, including insights and recommended actions to internal partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to enable cross-functional collaboration
- Experience implementing segmented messaging
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana or Basecamp
- Experience with R or SQL
- Experience with Shopify Liquid
- Familiarity with HIPAA-compliant marketing
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success