This job posting is no longer accepting applications, kindly use the following link to apply: https://hire.lever.co/jobs/postings/edit/1aba1f5d-05e4-4974-a6be-fdfa4e4ddf6a?view=mine&status=open#
We are looking to hire an Email/CRM Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team here at Xsolla! This role will be based out of our Downtown Raleigh, North Carolina office. The chosen candidate will be part of our global Marketing team and develop, implement, test, and monitor results for Xsolla’s Customer Relationship Management campaigns to help build and maintain profitable relationships with our partners.
This position requires a deep knowledge of Salesforce and managing email campaigns, from inception to completion and iteration, through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to manage the lifecycle experience for our current and potential partners and work collaboratively with Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative, and external agencies.
The chosen candidate will be located in Raleigh, NC and able to come into the office on a hybrid basis.
- Execute and champion personalized, automated and data driven communications, leading development and optimization of trigger/model-based emails and journeys
- Run A/B and multivariate testing; analyze campaign results, help develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Partner with creative to optimize and test email design and modules, with a focus on efficiency and performance maximization
- Manage and scale multiple work streams to ensure timely delivery of all campaigns
- Stay current on competitive email and CRM trends within our market and parallel markets and use that knowledge to guide our email/CRM roadmap
- Track and report on our CRM and lead nurture campaigns to ensure effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience developing and deploying CRM programs across multiple owned channels, either in-house or at an agency
- 1-3+ years direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Meticulous documentation and mapping skills to help manage the complex automations you build in easily digestible ways
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability
- Working knowledge/understanding of email template design trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience or interest in the video-game industry and basic understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- Strong project management abilities; capable of proactively managing up and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – online, in-person, locally and globally
- Flexibility, compassion, communicative, transparency, ownership
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing channels and how they differ with conversion and lead lifecycle
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
SIZE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to lead and participate in special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Partners with external vendors and maintains positive relationships
- Partners with clients and maintains positive relationships
- Robust network of game developers and publishers
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!