We’re a growing education technology company that is seeking a dynamic Director of Talent Acquisition to drive Everspring’s recruiting and talent acquisition process, including proactively sourcing candidates, identifying and recommending process improvements, and partnering with functional leaders. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and is based in Chicago, IL where we currently operate in a hybrid environment.
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment activities, lead the strategic recruiting efforts for the organization and oversee a small team of recruiters
- Actively source, interview and recommend candidates to hiring managers
- Position Everspring as a great place to work and design & execute branding strategy with the Marketing team.
- Work with all hiring managers to drive clear and consistent messaging about our mission, vision, and values
- Oversee all job board contracts (Built In, LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, Indeed) and conduct regular meetings with vendors to measure success of these resources
- In collaboration with the HR team, improve new employee orientation and onboarding experiences
- Provide trainings and resources around interviewing techniques and best practices to all hiring managers
- In collaboration with the SVP HR, build out diversity and inclusion programs to support a healthy and diverse workforce
- Create an amazing candidate experience both virtually and in person to drive referrals
- Measure and improve key business metrics (Glassdoor ratings, Time to Fill, retention, etc)
- Prepare a weekly report out on all recruiting metrics to the Leadership Team
- Maintain a pulse on new trends and technology within the Talent Acquisition space
- Collaborate with IT support to ensure smooth onboarding of new hires
- Build relationships with university campuses for opportunities in internship or entry-level roles
- Manage company career page and ATS Paylocity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of corporate Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience with at least 3 years in a high-growth company
- Experience creating and implementing a recruitment strategy across an organization of a similar size, 200+ employees
- Experience leading and developing a recruitment team of 2+ individuals
- Demonstrated experience building high performing teams quickly across various functional areas
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Strong project management skills, experience with Monday.com or similar tool a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and strong follow-up and follow through skills with an ability to influence others
- PHR, SHRM or other certification related to full-cycle recruitment is a plus
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
We care deeply about our employees. We offer many benefits which include but are not limited to medical, vision and dental insurance, HSA, FSA, long-term and short-term disability, pet insurance, 401K with a match, generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, 10 paid holidays, free access to an employee assistance program, professional development opportunities, a fitness center subsidy and much more! In 2021 and 2022, Built In named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in Chicago. We also offer plenty of opportunities to have fun together!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of your Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you believe you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria outlined, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!