Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
We are seeking a seasoned professional to join our team as Director, Pricing & Yield Management. This key leadership role will play a pivotal part in shaping and optimizing our revenue management through pricing and yield strategy.
- Pricing Strategy:
- Identify, prioritize, & develop new ways to deliver greater customer value and bookings
- Lead the development of a multi-year product pricing and packaging strategy across our entire product portfolio and multiple sales channels (including our existing high touch model and our new client portal)
- Help drive product roadmaps and determine go-to-market pricing and packaging strategy for new offerings
- Incubate new go-to-market programs that deepen customer relationships and drive incremental growth
- Evolve product portfolio, packaging, and monetization models to better align with differing customer needs/value/willingness-to-pay and encourage deeper customer relationships
- Optimize price levels across products, segments, markets based on customer value/willingness-to-pay, competitive positioning, & GTM strategy
- Improve pricing processes, governance, tools, and execution
- Establish targets/measure KPIs to track performance and enable continuous improvements
- Implement and execute best-in-class research approaches to understand customer needs/willingness-to-pay and identify growth opportunities
- Partner with senior leaders and a diverse cross-functional team of marketing, product and sales experts to bring industry leading solutions to market
- Yield Management:
- Develop and implement comprehensive yield management strategies to maximize revenue and optimize inventory across multiple products
- Utilize data-driven insights to identify revenue growth opportunities and proactively address challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Team Leadership:
- Build and lead a high-performing small team of pricing and yield management professionals
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture
- Promote a continuous learning environment to stay ahead of industry best practices and emerging trends
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Tech, and Operations teams to ensure a unified approach to revenue optimization
- Communicate pricing and yield management strategies effectively to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Act as a key liaison between various departments to drive alignment and understanding of pricing decisions
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Implement robust analytics and reporting systems to monitor and evaluate the performance of pricing and yield management strategies
- Provide regular, actionable insights to leadership based on data analysis, helping to inform strategic decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 8-12 years of progressive experience in yield management, pricing strategy, or revenue management roles
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful yield management and pricing strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in advertising technology, pharma, or healthcare is a plus
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $245,000 – $300,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.