Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers breaking news and premium insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our content, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial builder to lead our podcast team. With more than 10 shows, Blockworks currently has the largest crypto and macro podcast network. We have two types of shows: in-house podcasts that are hosted by full-time Blockworks creators and out-of-house podcasts that are run by creators. By scaling both our in-house and creator shows, we believe there’s an opportunity to build the largest financial podcast network in the world. Now we just need the right person to own that.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our podcast hosts and to influence the content and direction of one of the fastest growing financial media brands.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee all audio and video content: improve existing shows, create new shows, and more
- Build a world class team of creators, audio and video editors, producers, and more
- Own growth, scaling our podcasts and YouTube channel
- Manage relationships with our network of podcasts hosts and creators
What We’re Looking For:
- Experienced talent manager (you’ll manage all of our hosts)
- Passion for storytelling and creating outstanding content
- Deep understanding of both crypto and macro
- Avid consumer of crypto podcasts and macro podcasts
- Experience with podcasts
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Director of Podcasts + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org