Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Have you developed marketing measurements in start-ups with thousands of dollars of spend and Fortune 100 companies with millions of dollars of spend? Yes, that’s a big ask. Are you looking to build out a marketing analytics strategy from the ground up that will grow to support large channel partners as well as a large internal marketing engine?
Maybe you have done this solo or maybe you were part of a team and you are ready to take the reins yourself either way- Are you ready to be a part of something BIG?
The nitty gritty- You are the marketing analytics guru who will be responsible for the measurement strategy from the top of the funnel to conversion. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing you will be a part of our marketing team and be responsible for building out the data strategy that measures our marketing programs effectiveness across all channels. You are obsessed with tracking performance and can demonstrate what’s working and what’s not.
You are collaborative and have demonstrated experience working with data scientists, product managers and sales.
- Develop the marketing analytics strategy that enables intelligent decisions, supports marketing goals, and drives priorities across organic, paid and partner channels.
- Be the expert on measuring the marketing funnel and design marketing analytics deliverables (scorecards, weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, deep-dive analysis, ad hoc analysis, analytics strategies, predictive insights) ensuring quality of analysis.
- Develop the marketing attribution models with channel partners to ensure partner marketing efforts are properly tracked.
- Work closely with product marketing and product managers to measure the effectiveness of marketing across all customer segments.
- Be flexible to work with our data science team and Content Marketing Director to develop benchmark industry data sets to inform thought leadership.
- In conjunction with the VP of Marketing and Head of Partnerships, develop OKRs and KPIs to measure and drive acquisition of products in the market.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing analytics experience in a startup, tech environment or established SAAS company.
- Experience with:
- Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, AdRoll, LinkedIn Ads
- Digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance: Google Tag Manager
- Working with and building large marketing data sets
- A/B, Multivariate testing
- Plus for experience in one or more of the following:
- 3rd party testing vendors – Nielsen Brand Effects, Kantar Millward Brown, IPSOS, YouTube Brand Lift
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comScore, GFK, Nielsen Marketing Cloud
- Data management and demand-side platforms Neustar
- Social Listening
- Survey design
- You understand the fundamentals of attribution including MMM and MTA and have a point of view on how to leverage both effectively to achieve marketing goals.
- You believe there is much more to measure than just ad performance and have ideas on how to do this effectively.
- Able to adapt and embrace change, able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to create and maintain positive interactions with colleagues cross-departmentally.
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.