Fama is an AI-based software solution that identifies problematic behavior among potential hires and current employees by analyzing publicly available online information. Enterprise HR and talent acquisition leaders trust Fama to identify abusive behaviors, such as bigotry and harassment, that are often missed in the hiring and management process. With Fama, organizations can now proactively protect their culture and brand from the sorts of risky behaviors that can draw down on innovation and expose a brand to liability. Founded in 2015, Fama is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Are you a trend spotter in the HR space? Do you have your finger on the pulse of what is important to employers and candidates? Have you written industry benchmark reports or been part of a team that has? Can you take proprietary data and craft the story it tells?
Maybe you haven’t done this in the HR space but you have in another industry- that’s ok too! Are you ready to be a part of something BIG?
The nitty gritty- You are a content guru that knows how to provide content that our audience wants to consume. You understand the difference between quality content and demand gen content. If you are a demand gen pro who is looking for something more– keep reading! We want someone who understands the importance of building a content BRAND! Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be a part of our marketing team and be responsible for building out the Fama content story that helps define our brand.
- Create Fama’s content marketing strategy and vision from the ground up.
- Build a comprehensive content strategy and framework for content ideation, production, distribution, maintenance and repurposing.
- Increase our brand relevance in the market through consistent delivery of high-value content leveraging proprietary data.
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to understand the target audiences, personas, their journey and needs to inform the overall content marketing strategy.
- Serve full-funnel needs across channels and teams, while relentlessly prioritizing quality and meaningful engagement.
- Create and edit SEO-optimized content, including reports, blogs, guides, webinars, videos, press releases, case studies, website copy, email copy, and more.
- Build relationships and content development plans with industry partners, evangelists and contributors.
- Own the content calendar, orchestrate content production and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Work with the Director of Analytics to leverage market and audience feedback to create insights that continuously optimize Fama’s content to support the overall marketing strategy.
- Be flexible to work with our data science team and Director of Analytics to develop benchmark industry data sets to inform thought leadership.
- Own the social media content and strategy.
- In conjunction with the VP of Marketing develop OKRs and KPIs to measure content effectiveness.
- Minimum 7 years of content marketing experience in a startup, tech environment or 7+ years of experience in content marketing for a B2B company and bonus points for a B2B2C company.
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy.
- Experience creating content for HR product(s) preferred but not a must.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, and editing skills and have the examples to prove it.
- Strong project management skills and experience owning an editorial calendar.
- Comfortable working with freelancers, agencies and partners.
- Experience aligning a content strategy with a social media and PR strategy.
- Able to adapt and embrace change, able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to create and maintain positive interactions with colleagues cross-departmentally.
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location
- Base salary: $100,000 – $140,000
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.