Ovia Health, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Labcorp, offers a preventative and proven platform trusted by over 17 million families for daily personalized health engagement with high-touch support, 50+ clinical programs and research validation from over 48 peer-reviewed publications and 38 partnerships with world-renowned research institutions. Our mobile apps and comprehensive digital solutions for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence.
Ovia Health and Labcorp are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud of our diversity, and we create inclusion and belonging through how we onboard, meet, connect, engage, and communicate. Join us!
We’re looking for a Director, Digital Content to join our team. Reporting to the VP, Brand & Design, the ideal candidate will elevate and unify Ovia’s overarching digital content strategy across all business lines (Consumer + Enterprise) by developing a vision and roadmap for content development. Director, Digital Content ensures that all content (including in-app, social, email, video scripts, product) meets our high standard and that our content operation runs smoothly and efficiently. This role will be an experienced writer and editor who is highly organized and possesses superior project management skills
Who you are
- Thrive in fast paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity
- High autonomy, and superior time and project managements skills, with the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility
- Possess superior project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What you will do
- Manage content roadmap including aligning campaigns across business lines, developing year-long content calendar.
- Manage one full-time employee, contractors and a contributor network
- Actively recruit and manage writer network including contracts, scheduling, writing creative briefs, ensuring quality of work and brand alignment, and other day-to-day management tasks.
- Lead the day to day operations and workflow of the content team, including the ideation and creation of large-scale, multi-medium content plans and campaigns, that will live across all Ovia platforms, including in-app editorial, video, social, digital, etc.
- Manage social calendar and accounts (Instagram and Facebook) including live events; ensure inclusivity.
- Oversee sponsored, branded content work in partnership with ad sales team
- Audit and update existing content for voice and DE&I alignment and source new, relevant in app content; coordinate with Clinical for review.
- Understand product goals, strategies, and priorities and project manage and implement product, marketing, and sales campaigns
- Monitor and document performance of marketing campaigns, in app content, and social.
- Provide copy for relevant product and clinical needs (email, in app, general content).
- Assist account managers and marketing leads on relevant sales needs.
- Outline, write copy, and implement sales marketing campaigns.
- Own end user brand voice and editorial style across B2C & B2B members
- Work in partnership with marketing, sales, product and clinical teams to build campaign strategies and plans
- Collaborate cross-functionally in content planning, creative and strategy discussions, ensuring that content is engaging, on-brand, and appropriately differentiated across channels and audiences
- Oversees digital marketing channels, social media, marketing operations tools and processes, serving as a strategic consultant for digital marketing as an organizational competency
- Manage select email marketing and in-app push notification campaigns working in partnership with product and engineering teams
- Lead the review and approval of content written by the internal team and contributors to ensure brand integrity and consistency, providing any copyediting and act as the final approval prior to publication
- Develop content that supports user engagement and acquisition, and identify how/where content can drive brand awareness, user growth and member enrollment
- Work in partnership with business leads to identify areas of strategic focus and build priority
- Establish quality control standards and processes for content with the team that ensure consistent and successful execution
- Serve as an editorial content subject matter expert for internal stakeholders
- Manage Ovia’s editorial brand style guide
- Work closely with ad sales, product and marketing teams to ensure content delivery for brand partner campaigns and in-app content programs
What we require
- 7 years of experience working in content development across B2C and/or B2B industries, including prior experience writing, copying and implementing sales marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Knowledge of content amplification and social media, specifically Instagram Facebook and LinkedIn
- Expertise in WordPress, G-Suites (Google doc, slides, sheet, forms)
- Familiarity or expertise in: Asana, HootSuite, Linktree, Appsflyer, Google Ad Manager and Firebase
- Sample of past work that demonstrates your ability to deliver content across all formats (short or long-form)
Bonus Points if you
Have experience working in the digital health space
Pay Range: $110,000 – $130,000
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.