Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
As the Amion Customer Care team leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of support agents, leveraging Zendesk to efficiently manage support tickets, staffing, and reporting on key performance metrics. Your exceptional leadership, technical expertise, and customer-centric approach will play a crucial role in maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and building long-lasting relationships with our valued clients.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
Customer Support Management:
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of customer support agents, setting clear performance objectives and fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the team provides timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, concerns, and technical issues related to the hospital on-call scheduling product.
- Forecast customer support demands and plan staffing levels accordingly to ensure adequate coverage during peak times and minimize response delays.
- Monitor and evaluate individual and team performance, providing constructive feedback and coaching to enhance customer support skills through consistent agent 1:1s and team meetings.
- Consistently review our Help Center support articles and collaborate with our product team to ensure they stay up-to-date and accurate.
- Utilize Zendesk to efficiently manage and prioritize support tickets, ensuring timely resolutions and effective communication with clients.
- Optimize Zendesk workflows, automations, and macros to streamline support processes and improve response times.
- Regularly track and analyze customer support metrics and performance indicators to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for optimization.
- Prepare and present comprehensive reports to senior management, providing insights into support operations and customer satisfaction levels.
Customer Experience and Advocacy:
- Develop and implement customer support strategies that focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience, meeting or exceeding SLAs and KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product and development, to address recurring customer issues and enhance product usability.
- Act as a customer advocate within the company, ensuring customer feedback and requirements are effectively communicated to relevant teams for product enhancement and development.
- Collaborate with the client success, sales, and implementation teams to ensure a consistent client experience across teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Healthcare Management, Computer Science, Business, etc.) or equivalent work experience. Proven experience (at least 5 years) in leading customer support teams, preferably in the healthcare software industry.
- Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with Zendesk or similar customer support ticketing systems.
- Experience in healthcare scheduling software or hospital workflows is advantageous.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a track record of motivating and developing high-performing teams.
- Deep understanding of customer support best practices, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Customer-centric approach with a passion for driving exceptional customer experiences.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $195,000 – $242,000 (inclusive of salary + equity). Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full-time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.