Since experience comes in many forms, and imposter syndrome is real, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you check every box. Many skills are transferable and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Novi, our mission is to enable the future of consumer product development for a healthier people and planet.
As consumers continue to demand greater transparency and accountability for the products they use, sustainability is no longer optional. That’s why we’ve built a data-rich marketplace and formulation tools that have enabled consumer brands to bring thousands of products to market with more sustainable ingredients and packaging. While our roots are in the wellness and personal care category, we’re growing to serve a broader set of markets, including food, household cleaning, and more.
The opportunity in front of us is vast (a $1.5T market), our mission is urgent, and we’re well-funded by top-tier VC firms (Defy, Greylock, and Tiger Global) who are making the investments required to achieve it. We’re looking for talented people passionate about sustainability to join us in building the future of consumer product development. If that’s you, let’s talk!
What We’re Looking For
Today, Novi works with hundreds of the fastest-growing beauty and personal care brands, several major retailers, and several top global CPGs. We’ve found a strong fit with our formulation tools and are seeing growing traction for our marketplace of sustainable ingredients and packaging. The industry we’re tackling is fragmented and complicated, and the value we can bring is enormous.
A key ingredient for Novi to realize that potential will be how well we reach brands and manufacturers trying to build sustainable products; equip those customers with the knowledge they need to navigate the complex web of standards, trends, and suppliers; and ultimately become the trusted authority for sustainable product development.
That’s why we’re looking for a strategic, creative, data-driven top-of-funnel marketer who can help us achieve those goals by building and owning a best-in-class acquisition marketing engine centered initially on content marketing, SEO, sales demand generation, SEM, and PR. In time, you’ll be positioned to recruit and lead the marketers required to scale that engine.
- 7+ years of SaaS or marketplace B2B marketing experience, ideally at a early/growth-stage company deploying a best-in-class content marketing engine
- High acumen for content marketing, SEO, demand generation, and marketing operations, with in-depth knowledge of the tooling required to build a top-notch program
- Experience leveraging Hubspot, Salesforce, and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- A bias for action, testing, and feedback loops, driven on rigorous data-driven analysis and learning
- Comfort rolling up your sleeves in a high-growth environment where the playbook is still being written
- Clear written and verbal communication to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience leading and delivering projects with a sense of ownership and self-accountability
- Excited to be part of a curious and empathetic culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
- A passion for making a more transparent and sustainable world, and for working at a strongly mission driven company
Life at Novi
One of Novi’s core values is “whole people” and we believe in self care and bringing our best selves to work. Novi’s early team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and domains, and we will continue to foster diversity and inclusion, since it is critical to achieving our mission. Come join us in building the future of consumer product development.
Unlimited vacation time
Monthly team-building activities (the fun kind!)
Monthly flexible spend on PerkUp, covering anything from your cell phone bill to meals on Postmates
Remote hardware setup and WFH stipend
Robust paid parental/foster/adoption leave
Competitive salary, benefits and equity packages for all employees