Health Union, LLC is seeking a Digital Media Manager to join our Media Operations team to help maximize campaign yield and performance across Health Union’s portfolio of digital properties. S/he will interact closely with multiple teams at Health Union to ensure seamless, efficient delivery of programs focusing in media, insights, clinical services, and community health. The Digital Media Manager will be accountable to implement campaigns and optimize performance to goals; to build and grow qualified audiences for Health Union (HU) online platforms; executive programmatic campaigns, and to maximize inventory across HU digital assets. This position provides unique opportunities for solution-oriented, self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
The Digital Media Manager is a full-time position, located at Health Union offices in Philadelphia (center city). Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
What You Do:
Operations – implement sold programs for assigned platforms, including set-up, trafficking, tagging, delivery and optimization (including programmatic buys)
- Create, traffic, tag, and manage online advertising campaigns using DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and WordPress
- Understand and master advertising architecture of HU websites, including ad codes, placements, and nomenclature; collaborate with Technology team to manage changes to back-end ad structure as necessary
- Analyze and optimize assigned campaigns proactively for daily performance and delivery
- Trouble-shoot ad serving and tag errors; report discrepancies and broken creative to Media Account Services team
- Manage platform inventory and assist with planning to maximize account revenue and yield across campaigns by platform
- Provide creative and compelling recommendations for campaign improvement to the Media Account Services team, including providing feedback on creative and placement level performance
Audience Building – manage all aspects of site promotion strategies and activation to reach and engage both new and returning visitors
- Create, monitor and optimize Facebook promotions, ads and activation strategy on a regular basis; also manage other paid and/or organic web traffic drivers (e.g., amplification partners, email, SEO, display banners, widgets)
- Monitor performance of designated HU web properties (e.g., unique visitors, visits, viewability, page views, time on site, etc.) and tailor promotional activities to meet monthly delivery targets and efficiency goals
Reporting & Analysis – generate monthly ad delivery and performance reporting for assigned platforms, as well as use campaign data to inform planning/sales
- Use data and create reports from DCM, Atlas, 3rd party ad servers and Google Analytics
- Meet regularly with cross-functional internal teams to showcase results, progress, and best practices
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients (client and team inquires, requests, projects)
- Forecast traffic scenarios across platforms as a basis for campaign optimization and tactical planning
What You Bring:
Collaboration and ingenuity are required qualities for all Health Union employees. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in media operations, campaign management, and/or ad operations background
- Understanding of common ad-serving technologies: Adtech, Atlas, DFA/DFP, PointRoll, etc.
- Familiarity with Facebook advertising, including Ads Manager, Page Insights and Power Editor
- Strong analytical skills, impeccable attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Great organizational skills with ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- High intellectual curiosity and aptitude to learn new and complex systems quickly
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
HEALTH UNION REALLY IS THE BEST PLACE TO WORK
Health Union is a dynamic company that’s growing at a fast pace. To us, the most important part of managing fast growth is maintaining our culture. But don’t just take our word for it: Philly.com, Philadelphia Business Journal, and MM&M have all named Health Union a “best place to work”–and we take pride in living up to that hype every day. At Health Union:
- We cultivate a fun, family-friendly work environment that values inclusion, community, excellence, and transparency.
- We work hard, play hard and in the process, form close-knit relationships that breed an authentic, respectful culture of teaching and learning.
- All team members – from executives to managers to people in entry-level positions – sit together in an open office and enjoy a fully integrated, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- All team members enjoy free personal training classes, a full supply of La Colombe coffee, frequent on-site social events, Summer Fridays, and a complimentary, family-style lunch once a week.
- Full-time team members are immediately eligible for comprehensive health benefits, FSA for transit, parking, and dependent care, as well as PTO and paid holidays.
Health Union is the only digital health company that continuously does the hard work to bring people together by evolving social interactions into meaningful health conversations through a growing portfolio of online health communities. Within each of our 20 (and growing) condition-specific communities, Health Union encourages engagement that helps millions of people with chronic conditions find the information, connection and validation they seek. Learn more at www.health-union.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Health Union participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
*Candidates only. No direct calls or emails. No recruiters/agencies, please.