About the Company
We’re Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join us on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies. Let’s grow together.
Arcules offers excellent benefits, including top-tier PPO & HMO medical plans, four weeks of vacation, three weeks of sick leave, 401(k) plan after three months of employment (4% company match), an on-site gym and game pavilion, an awesome work environment and more.
Overview of the Job
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for driving qualified pipeline growth and brand awareness from advertising and demand creation efforts.
You will work with the Sr. Director of Marketing to build a strategy and will focus primarily on executing and managing paid media strategy across multiple channels including but not limited to Google, Facebook/IG, LinkedIn, and software review sites.
The ideal candidate has strong data analysis skills and understands the importance of audience building and targeting. You are driven to grow in your career, as this opportunity is for someone who wants to run a demand generation team someday.
- Build, execute, and optimize pipeline generation ad campaigns across multiple channels
- Write compelling ad copy focused on driving conversions, and work with our designer to craft interesting creative
- Optimize campaigns and manage A/B testing to improve conversions; optimize targeting, bidding, ad copy, landing pages, CTAs, etc.
- Support our content marketing efforts by promoting content at all stages of the funnel
- Set up retargeting campaigns to move leads along their journey
- Build and maintain performance and pipeline reports for all channels
- Research and monitor key competitors’ advertising strategies
- You have 5 or more years of experience managing campaigns on LinkedIn, FB/IG, and Google/Bing for a B2B SaaS company
- You know how to perform detailed research and build out accurate forecasts and data reports
- You understand how to align your marketing efforts with sales
- You’re independent and a strong learner—if you don’t know much about a topic, you research it until you do
- You understand account based marketing and how advertising supports it
- You have worked at a startup or startup environment before
- Bonus if you have SEO experience
- Search and social media advertising platforms
- Ahrefs/SEMrush (or a similar keyword research tool)
- Unbounce (or a similar tool)
- Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Metadata and/or 6Sense (nice to have)