We’re building the world’s most ubiquitous programming environment. We focus on inspiring creativity and generating value for creators through community, and we design simple yet scalable infrastructure primitives for the next generation of creators. We want to blur the line between learning and making– a place where you can hang out, tinker with ideas, learn new concepts, and launch a business all in the same day.
About the role
Replit has 18M+ users and is among the world’s most-used developer platforms. As the only full-stack language-agnostic IDE and hosting platform in the cloud, we are a developer’s paradise.
In this role, you’ll build tools and apps to win professional developers over. You’ll meet developers where they are and bring them deeper into Replit. You’ll show them how Replit is the best place to build and host software. You’ll also work closely with our engineers to shape the product roadmap through feedback you get and dialogue you engage in.
This is an impactful role on the ground floor of the developer relations function at Replit. Come change how the world develops, deploys, and consumes software with a team that ships more than FedEx!
What you’ll do
- Record demos of what you build for our YouTube channel
- Foster relationships with open-source projects and developer tools companies to get them to host their templates and sample apps on Replit
- Be a strong voice of the developer across Replit internally; constantly share your learnings
- Write technical articles for our blog
- Promote Replit on social media
- Be a key part of Replit’s product-led-growth strategy
Examples of what you could do:
- Create a ChatGPT-powered Slackbot on Replit, demo it in a video, and write a blog about how you built it
- Create a yearly look-back like Spotify Wrapped for our developers and show how you did it
- Write a Twitter thread on how we built new version control system
- Host a live Town Hall with the developer community to kick off and share new features and source user feedback
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years working in Developer Advocacy/Developer Relations
- Experience as a software engineer
- Able to communicate technical concepts in a simple and engaging way
- Experience creating both written and video content
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires self-direction and ownership
- Already have a strong following on social media
- Are familiar with Replit and its capabilities
- Have experience with Nix
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
🌎 Remote-First and Autonomous Working Environment
🧑💻 Flexible Work Hours
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🖥 Home Office Set-Up Stipend
⚕️ Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
📱 Monthly Expenses Stipend
🚼 Parental and Baby Bonding Leave
🏝 Flexible PTO (2 Weeks Minimum Required) + Holidays
🚀 Annual company/team offsites (4/year)
Want to Learn More?
- Replit Product
- Interviewing + Culture
To achieve our mission of making programming more accessible around the world, we need our team to be representative of the world. We welcome your unique perspective and experiences in shaping this product. We encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply, including and especially candidates from underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds.
The overall market range of base compensation for roles in this area of Replit is typically $110,000 – $180,000. Compensation offered will be determined by additional factors such as location and experience.