We are dscout. At our core, we are People Nerds. We empower our customers to meet the people who matter to them in the moments that matter most. Customer-obsessed companies and agencies like Salesforce, Sonos, Groupon, and Best Buy use dscout to build better products and services because of people like you. We are building a smart and driven team, and we would love for you to join us.
As dscout’s first dedicated Demand Generation & Campaigns Manager, you’ll work with the larger Go To Market team to identify the best opportunities to drive new business from our robust customer base. You will own ABM and determine which always-on and seasonal campaigns move forward. You’ll design and execute successful demand generation programs while collaborating cross-functionally to align with other business units. You will be a key part of the quarterly and annual planning process for the Go To Market team and participate in our pipeline council. This means working to set important team KPIs, and to determine how to track our success based on those KPIs. You’ll monitor ongoing campaign and channel analysis to help us drive our budget to the highest ROI. This role reports directly to the Head of Growth.
What you will do (let’s call them Responsibilities):
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team
- Track and analyze campaign KPIs and metrics, primarily to determine ROI
- Propose and modify appropriate budgets to support key initiatives
- Build a consistent feedback loop with marketers, BDRs, sales, account management and product teams to improve marketing campaigns
- Understand where UX research professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database
- Optimize HubSpot nurture programs based upon trends covered by People Nerds, areas of interest indicated by web behavior as well as where our next customers are on their customer journey
- Work cross-functionally to align with other segments on success criteria, agreed-upon metrics, and identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Use a process of A/B testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Partner closely with the web & creative teams on user experience improvements, including testing plans, cohesive journeys, and conversion optimization
What you need to have (we can call them Desired Skills and Background):
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a SaaS or marketplace tech environment
- 3+ years of campaign and project management experience with experience in implementing end-to-end demand generation programs
- Ability to influence business partners and provide recommendations in order to drive decisions
- Track record of successful producing campaign and channel ROI to grow budgets
- Proficient at campaign reporting and analysis tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
- Proven success partnering with sales, marketing, product, finance and BI/analytics teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Metrics-driven with demonstrated analytical skills
We do our best to write realistic, accurate job descriptions, but we also recognize that great talent comes in many forms and from many backgrounds. Not sure if you meet all of the above bullets? Please apply anyway!
dscout is a team full of passionate research, sales, technical, marketing, design, success, and operations professionals. We are driven by the power of research—how in-context insights from real people can build products and services that are more people-centric. We value learning, sharing, and building. We deeply value being a diverse and inclusive team and company, and we look for team members who align with that belief. We are proud of what dscout is today, and we are excited to build our future with you.
It doesn’t just stop there. When you join the dscout team, you will get:
* A strong and competitive compensation package with a built-in bonus and equity program.
* An incredible and progressive benefits package (for both you and your dependents) to support work/life balance including flexible PTO, 11 company holidays, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, 401k match, and much more.
* An education stipend to support your growth & development and a remote work stipend.
* A company that is open and transparent with our team. You will know what is happening and why it matters.
dscout is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodations for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. We’ll do all we can to ensure you’re set up for success during our interview process while upholding your privacy, including accommodation requests. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
dscout participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
NOTE: DSCOUT NEVER CONTACTS JOB APPLICANTS VIA TEXT, MESSENGER, OR OTHER SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. BE AWARE OF PHISHING AND SPOOFING SCAMS, BOTH VIA TEXT AND EMAIL. ONLY RESPOND TO EMAILS FROM DSCOUT.COM